Lunch and Learns are a great way to gain new parenting skills without extending your already busy day. Enjoy your lunch at work while learning the skills you need to improve things at home and to help you improve your productivity, end the distractions that are negatively impacting your focus and work performance. A healthy family life makes a healthy work environment.
Lunch and Learn classes make better employees
Lunch and Learn classes are a convenient way for your valued employees to get parenting coaching during the lunch hour. Kim presents Becoming a Love and Logic Parent classes that will help your employees reduce stress at home and focus at work. Read more from Forbes.com: Do Parents Make Better Managers?
Cost: $25/person (minimum 6 participants)
Over 30 years of helping improve families and employees from a trusted parent and experienced coach
Kim Cross is an educator, author, and parenting coach that has helped families improve relationships for more than 30 years. Kim’s fun and simple approach is based on the widely-successful Parenting with Love and Logic fundamentals. Lunch-and-Learn classes will help employees tackle parenting challenges at home so they can be a focused and productive employee.
Kim’s most popular classes:
- Setting & Enforcing Limits
- Parenting Styles & Their Impact
- Homework, Grades & School Motivation
- Hewlett-Packard | Boise, ID
- St. Luke’s Regional Medical Center | Boise, ID
- Idaho Department of Education | Boise, ID
- Coalition Against Substance Abuse | Manhasset, NY
- Sun Valley Prevention Conferences | Sun Valley, ID
- Summer Institute | Learning Course for Educators | Port Townsend, WA
- Healthwise | Boise, ID
- Foothills Christian Church | Eagle, ID
- Boston Avenue Church | Tulsa, OK
- Boise Rotary Club | Boise, ID
- College of Siskiyous | Yreka, CA
- Eagle Rotary Club | Eagle, ID