Private parenting coaching allows you to address your specific issues in depth in a comfortable, relaxed manner. Personal attention to your specific needs will help you focus on the cause of the problem and how to address it.
Kim’s success rate is excellent as families implement the necessary changes to turn things around in a positive direction. Many parents report immediate results after just one meeting. Understanding what is happening and why things are not working, will enable you to understand how to use your new skills.
Common Parenting Challenges:
- temper tantrums
- homework battles
- low academic achievement
- lack of self-esteem and motivation
- sibling rivalry
- inappropriate use of technology and social media
- mealtime and bedtime
- divorce, or single and step parenting issues
Whatever the challenges, there’s hope! Meet with Kim in person, or over the phone, to receive private parenting coaching.
Can’t meet in person? Private coaching over the phone is available.
- Call or text Kim to set an appointment day and time.
- Use PayPal for your convenience prior to the appointment.
- After confirmation of the payment, Kim will call you at the agreed upon time for a one hour session.